Don't know what to do or to think?

I got in to a dating website and started with e-mail and then I started texting with this guy I met at the website. We been talking now for a month but because of our schedules we have not met. He finally gets a weekend off, I don't but I tell him that I will try to do something so that we can meet. I finally tell him that we can do something on Saturday and he replies that we could do lunch, but I express to him that I can only do dinner and he tells me that he has plans with his co-workers... he told me that we wanted to meet me but he gets a weekend off and goes with his friends. What should I think or do that he really does not want to meet me... Should I move on or be patient. I like him and we have good conversations. I thought we clicked..

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well it just sounds like his priorities are a little out of line with what yours are, and that's natural being that you've never met, and it sounds like you haven't even talked on the phone without texting. You can be patient, and hope that he will prioritize you more, but more than likely he will not prioritize you until after you've met and he's gotten what he wanted. It's also possible that at that point he will lose interest entirely, so it's a hit or miss. I can't decide for you what to do, but I'd probably move on, myself.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah, I would be patient if you like him. He made a suggestion, but it didn't work for you and he already had plans.