What do you think about sex?

share your opinions

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it, dirty rough and hard. Being treated like a sex dolls is what works for me the best. Tied, handcuffed, spanked, fingered hard under the table by my fuckbuddy, dirty talked to, humilated.. of course only in bed. In everyday life I am a angel an innocent one:))

Most Helpful Guy

• I want it badly, but it still scares me

What Girls Said 1

• It's sexy.

• ooo coool i am 21 but yet virgin.
      have some reasons

• but my both questions are over for today and this fking xper levle is also too low to ask for next question

• Answer a lot of question and you'll get a higher level soon

What Guys Said 3

• Sex is sacred to me, it is something I wouldn't do just for the sake of doing it. If done with the right person, it is so intimate, so passionate and full of affection that you can only be in the present moment. I love it, but wouldn't do it with someone I am not compatible. Best way to share energy and to share emotions, feelings, desire, affection etc...

• It looks boring and repetitive and makes me want to fast forward to the end.

• In most cases it is a waste of precious time and energy.

• waste of time? how?

• Some of us are busy with endeavors that require more time than not. For you, at your age, it likely is a filler activity rather than a detraction from research.

• 😃😃😃😃😃ooooo