What do you think about sex?

share your opinions

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it, dirty rough and hard. Being treated like a sex dolls is what works for me the best. Tied, handcuffed, spanked, fingered hard under the table by my fuckbuddy, dirty talked to, humilated.. of course only in bed. In everyday life I am a angel an innocent one:))

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex is sacred to me, it is something I wouldn't do just for the sake of doing it. If done with the right person, it is so intimate, so passionate and full of affection that you can only be in the present moment. I love it, but wouldn't do it with someone I am not compatible. Best way to share energy and to share emotions, feelings, desire, affection etc...