She makes me want to move.

Long story short, my boyfriend cheated. He told me the next morning, he was really drunk and kissed another girl. He still loves me, no question, everyone but my mom has told me this. She hates him, I'm not allowed to call, text, or see him. I lied once about going to a friends, I went to his house. I still don't trust him, but I'm willing to give him another chance. My grandma is supportive in what I do, as long as I feel what I do is right. My mom talks about this every day. How I hurt her by being with him.. She made me break up with him, but I'm going behind her back, and being with him. Problem is I never get to see him. When I'm with him it's like there's no one else in the world, it's just me and him. I'm so happy, but when I'm home everything sucks. She makes me want to run away, to my grandmas house, or to his house. I've been thinking about this for a long time now.

Also, a little more information, I've been dating him for more then 7 months, my family used to hate him, but then they started liking him. He was my first everything, first love, first person that I'm willing to risk this much more.. First... Everything. What do I do?

01

What Guys Said 1

• your boyfriend needs to regain your mom's trust...he screwed up but, he needs to do this at least from a son-in-law perspective...he got drunk and cheated, still his fault and no excuse for it...hope you're right giving him a second chance

What Girls Said 0