What kind of person are YEH?

ITS A SCENARIO, MEH CHILDREN!

Picture this;

You're just getting over a bad breakup. You've been crying for fucking weeks, and you genuinely (not genuinely) want to to die. You're sitting at a table alone eating cheap, 98p per tub ice cream from ASDA outside of Starbucks, when lo behold!

Its yer ex, sitting a few tables across from you, linking hands with some degenerate (actually they look pretty nice) doing some cute, couple ritual thing.

What do you do?

I'm "C" all the way.
  • A. "If I pretend I never saw that, then I never saw that." Get up and walk away.
  • B. "Oh, okay then! I see how it is!" Start a relationship with the first person you see.
  • C. Mutter spiteful curses under your breath and watch them bitterly the whole time like a masochist.
    Vote C
  • D. Slap him in the face, scream, "HOW COULD YOU! WE HAVE TWELVE CHILDREN! I FORGAVE YOU AFTER YOU SLEPT WITH MY BROTHER BUT NOW, I'VE HAD ENOUGH!" throw a cheap ring you bought at the poundshop and flounce away.
    Vote D
  • E. Let him go (pff)
    Vote E

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh? I'd say similar to option D. I'd approach, but not like that. Say it was my partner who had wronged me and I saw her in this situation. I would calmly walk over to them, speak casually to the both of them. I'd merge the messages to the guy that he's her next captive while trying to remain subtle. I'd offer them ice cream midway through the conversation, have a sip of whatever they're having and take a selfie (I despise selfies) with them both with the caption "my infidel ex and her newest victim." I'd get in my truck, blast the best country fiddle music and drive off like 10% redneck inside of me.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd just act oblivious to him , and just sit there while I enjoy every mouthful of my cheap Asda ice-cream.🍦🍧

... Then I'd get in my brand new Range Rover , rev my engine and speed away 😂 ( he knows I love Asda's cheap ice cream and that I hate Starbucks lol I prefer Costa lol )

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE