Was in a long distance relationship. Read these texts. What do you think happened?

I was in a long distance relationship for 3 years with this guy. I'm in love with him. Read our texts from tonight, what do you think happened to him? Why is he different? The texts are pretty self-explanatory so I don't think I have to explain more.Was in a long distance relationship. Read these texts. What do you think happened?Was in a long distance relationship. Read these texts. What do you think happened?Was in a long distance relationship. Read these texts. What do you think happened?Was in a long distance relationship. Read these texts. What do you think happened?

141

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I reckon leave that conversation for now, let him think about everything and let him message you back first. Don't keep going after him because he'll just pull away even more. He's like a rubber band, let him pull away so he can snap back and tell you what he wants to do. Sorry he's being like this though, it sucks <3