Is it difficult to find true love?

3480

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, yes it is. Nowadays many people doesn't even understand it. Mostly because of the difference in expectations, and the so-called "Hookup culture". Actual love doesn't happen that fast. It has to be realized, and then developed over a period of time.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find it difficult in the sense that if one wants to find the one, they will search for them. intensively in some cases. alas, love doesn't work like that. we're being told that hard work precedes success, but I think the more we want to find true love, we lose the sight of what true love really is. it becomes less natural and thus it can lead to overlooking some flaws the other might have, or their good points.

true love is not any relationship with mutual attraction and affection, it is also a choice to respect and accept your mate under all circumstances forever. you don't have to find a perfect person for that. but it appears many search for their perfect ones and then true love is indeed difficult to find