Can you handle goodbyes?

I can't I just feel empty inside for a long time. It doesn't even matter how long I knew them.
Can you handle goodbyes?

737

Most Helpful Guy

• People tend to think I'm cold and uncaring because I have no problem cutting people out of my life who end up being toxic to have in my life (ie. family member, ex-girlfriends, girlfriends, friends... Etc). Though to be honest I don't think it's ever easy to lose someone close and that you care about. It sucks and I hate doing it but sometimes you have to and other times life takes you in different directions.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all, especially if I know the person is really going (as in death), I stumble to find the words to say.