I'm 16 and I never had a boyfriend?

hi everyone

all my friends my age already have boyfriends but i don't, and i could sense their judgement when i told them i didn't lost my first kiss yet. i know it's normal for my age, but damn i hate being judged or left out. guys do like me, but i can't like them back. the reason is below 👇🏼

so i do have a genetic disorder which i hide from everybody (nobody knows except my family), and ugh i can't get a boyfriend because i'm too afraid to get one. i'm afraid of that day when i have to tell him about my condition, he'll probably leave me for "lying" to him or that it'll be too much for him to take. yes, i know he won't leave me if he loves me, but that'll take at least a year, meaning i'll be lying to him for a year. with my genetic disorder i can't do some things so he's gonna think i'm weird for not being able to do some things with him for no apparent reason, and he'll probably think i'm princessy or some shit. i want to tell the world about my condition, but i can't. it's too much to handle. even being hidden is already so tiring and emotionally depressing, i can't imagine the amount of judgement i'll get if i show my true self. i just don't think i deserved to be loved. even if one day i get healed by the grace of God, he has to be mentally prepared as his future kids may get my condition as well. I really want to kill myself. maybe you think im weak but that's because you dont know how's its like to be me, what im going through and will go through for the rest of my life is just so emotionally draining... I don't know what the fuck to do, (im a v confident person, but because of this hidden condition i became v quiet) do i just date guys or don't? who will love me anyway? 😭😭😭😭😭 fk i just wish i was normal and didn't have to through this shit

sorry if i typed too much i'm just so frustrated and im lazy to reread what i said

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely focus on you girl! Whatever this disorder is, you should learn to embrace it and not be afraid to share it with who you care about. Once you feel confident in who you are as a whole, one hundred percent, then worry about finding that boyfriend. Whatever you choose, you got this!

• i don't know when i will be able to embrace it...

• I'm not asking what your condition is, nor will I. As it is not my business. But all in all, it's a part of you. To learn to live with it and not let it bother you is taking bigger steps towards the confidence that will carry you on to the rest of your life.

Most Helpful Girl

• Trust me there will be a guy who will love you wholeheartedly, remember this isn't the final destination, this isn't the ending, this is just the beginning. And trust me anyone who treats you badly or doesn't except your condition, doesn't deserve you. Having a boyfriend isn't all it's cracked up to be anyways, spend heaps of time with family and friends and work hard in school, and honestly you'll find the right guy eventually. Also don't go into relationships for peer pressure or because everyone else is doing it, go in a relationship with someone who you feel comfortable with because you want to not because other people are all doing it. When I had my first kiss I wasn't ready for it but felt pressured into it, don't do things for the wrong reasons. Just be you and the right guy will find you. The current guy I'm crushing on who is giving out good signals took me ages to figure out if he was worth it. Hang in there

• thank you

• No worries, hang in there. Friends, school , family and practicing self love are the most important things right now 👍🏽

What Guys Said 6

• you're 16

• not my point. even when i'm in my 30s or something i probably won't get a boyfriend? like it's a pretty serious genetic defect

• bookmark this post. down the road I'll be able to say I told you so.

guys are very forgiving when it comes to choosing a partner.

• It'll come in time. Don't be in a rush to grow up too soon

• it's not just that, i love the age i'm in now... but just thinking about having kids who may be like me someday is heartbreaking... if i get to have kids

• Just hang in there. Don't focus on the negatives, but the positives in your life and hopefully one day, you'll meet a guy that you deserves and likes you for who you are no matter or not you have a condition

• so what? no one cares.

• focus on your studies

• im sure boys will fall for you sooner or later

• ah you know age is just a number, people date at a very old age (sorry for bad english)

• it's okay, thank you so much

• just believe in urself and be positive.. also it is not necessary to have a boyfriend.. u can be successful in life without it!

What Girls Said 1

• that sounds normal i had my first boyfriend when i wa 18