In love after an affair?

My husband and I were having a rough time. We fought all the time, barely spent time together, so I started spending more time with my bestfriend. by the way my bestfriend is male. And I found out we both had feelings for eachother since highschool... thats about four years... the time i spent with him while my husband and i were fighting was amazing. Honestly were perfect together. My husband asked for a divorce so i took a week-long roadtrip to vegas with my bestfriend/new lover. Along the way though i realized i didn't want to get divorced, my husband and i haven't been married one year and we have two children. I convinced my husband to work things out with me, its been two months since i came back from vegas. We have a new apartment, he has a new job, and we get along fine. The sex is ok, sometimes even great, its still nothing at all compared to the other guy. I think about him all the time. I miss him so much and actually have dreams about him. Not sexual dreams all the time but just seeing him again dreams. I dont know what to do... how could i be in love with someone other than my husband?
In love after an affair?
Add Opinion