Will he ever realise what he has lost in me?

My ex and I were due to marry in 3months. In all honesty, I wasn't happy but I didn't hav the courage to call it off myself. We were together for only 8 months & it was a long distance relationship. Our good times lasted the first 3months. I wanted more time in getting to know him but he was adamant on marrying asap & settling down. I agreed. As time went, I realised he had no respect for me, arguments became frequent & he resorted 2 calling me derogatory names each time. Names included "retard", "imbecile." I explained how I felt but he would say "I hav to call u names because I can't hit a girl; Name calling isn't personal 2 me; ur over sensitive." On many occasions, he'd demand a break away. He even used to check out other girls in front of me. He wanted me 2 become more modest with my clothing even though I don't wear revealing clothes. The last few weeks of our break up became really bad. I put him first in absolutely everything, gave him so much, recreated his CV, made lots of effort to go see him. He was so ungrateful. During this time I was realising he wasn't ready 4 commitment as his decisions didn't consider me. I wasn't going 2 get a proper honeymoon bcoz of his messy finances but he was goin abroad for a stag. We decided a break for 2 wks and 2 days in I created an Instagram a/c. I went to follow him, I saw that he had liked a girl's pic who was wearing next 2 nothing. I felt so hurt. Hypocrite. Next, I made a mistake which I feel so disappointed in myself 4. He'd told me something in confidence & in anger/upset, I exposed this secret to his dad. Since then, he has blocked me on wtsapp & doesn't want anything 2 do wiv me. I've told him countless times I'm sorry, but he doesn't want me. I've been texting him quite a lot with abuse & now he is sayin I am harrassing him and ignoring me.
My question: will he ever realise what he has lost in me? He'd told me on the day I returned his belongings to him that other than the mistake I'd made, I was perfect.

01

What Guys Said 1

• i am sure he will realize that some day.

What Girls Said 0