Why my ex said she wanted to stay friends but wanted to be kissed?

First of all, we were together for 3 years. I got dumped and she was a bitch to me, I deleted her from social media because she was too toxic for my taste. After several months she hit me up again, and apologized for everything she put me through, she told me that i made her realize how wrong she was because i ignored her texts and everything about her. I set a date and she agreed to it without hesitating.

We had dinner and later on she was playing with her hair and didn't put resistance for me to kiss her. After the first kiss she told me she felt weird because she thought i hated her, SHE WANTED TO BE KISSED. Later she told me that she's been talking to this guy that lives out of the country and they have chemistry, she told me she wasn't expecting me to kiss her and that she just wanted to be friends, i told her that doesn't work for me because there is no scenario in which im with her without kissing her or being able to making love to her etc etc so i told her either take it or leave it basically, if she wants to wait for the other guy to see if they like each other or whatnot.

She said she just feels bad for the other guy and that she still likes me and want she was mad nervous when i approached and kissed her. What you guys think?
0
2