How can I move on from this?

He officially ended it. The fight was so stupid and petty and he made it out to be far more complex than what it really was. When I asked him a question the other day he blew up at me told me to really leave him alone then started hanging out with another girl. When I try to explain things to him he doesn't want to listen he always sees what I'm saying in a completely different way. He doesn't hear me out. He told me to stop calling and texting him, but I am so angry and so hurt that I can't. We did talk a little this morning, but I still couldn't change his mind and let him rethink. Now that 2 other girls are in the picture he doesn't care about me.

He says that he will always love me even when he's in a relationship with someone else and that is bull. I texted him earlier today and I texted and called an hour ago. During the fight I remained calm the entire time, but until this morning I lost it. It's not fair that he keeps doing this to me, coming in and out of my life. He always leaves during the dumbest of fights too. I feel so used and so hurt. He kept telling me that one day we'll be together, then he tells me that we're just friends. He treated this like it was a relationship, I couldn't talk to other people if I was talking to him. We would have phone sex. When I want him to come see me his excuse is no, I don't tust you. But he can go be with other girls. I didn't say or do anything wrong, I'm so misunderstood.

I put my life on hold for him for 3 years just so he can keep coming and going and never commit. He's mad over something so dumb that happened 3 years ago and he can't seem to get over it. He is still punishing me for it. He's now pulling the "friends" card. He always pulls this in times like these. He told me that he wanted to marry me and for me to have his kids, but he kept changing his mind. I just feel so hurt and betrayed.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to hear, you will need time to clear your mind over what happened. Moving on is difficult but this is perhaps for the best๐Ÿ˜Š
    You will need to avoid talking to him because you are angry and upset with what has happened.
    They say the best relationships are worth the wait ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Just because it hasn't happened with him, doesn't mean one day you won't meet someone who is what you are Looking for in a relationship because there are many people that you haven't met in Life yet๐Ÿ˜Š
    Don't blame yourself because it seems he wasn't helping and he was being confusing to you.
    Love makes you blame yourself sometimes.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• my philosophy:
    I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

• This guy sounds too immature to have a solid relationship with you. You might as well drop him out of the picture, because it seems like he's already dropped YOU out of HIS picture.

• sounds like he's throwing one big tantrum on a supermarket floor... piss him off out of your life he's toxic and dont need filth in your life

• It sounds to me like he was already ready to break it off with you, he's just using this 'fight' as a smokescreen. Hell, it almost sounds like he was planning to get together with this other girl the moment you two were broke up. In my honest opinion, he sounds like a scumbag, be glad to have him out of your life, and just look forward.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!