How do I maintain my sanity after being cheated on/ lied too?

Long story short I dated this girl for 5 months we work at the same place just in different departments. Turns out she was also seeing this guy from work at the same time even before me and her started dating. This guy would obviously not say anything to me he was awkward with girls, a cuck, and a Virgin up until she took it from him which was supposedly when her and I got into an argument as revenge she did it who knows they may of been having sex even when her and I dated in the beginning. We became official boyfriend and girlfriend about 3 weeks into dating but from the beginning she said she wasn't seeing anyone else and clearly was.

Either way I caught her but now I gotta see both of them at work flirting etc and it drives me nuts. How do I get over it besides finding a new job? She seems to be rubbing it in my face now. She also suffers from depression and borderline personality disorder but refuses medicine or treatment.
0
2