Do people still think about their exes?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

1312

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course. I don't think it is possible to forget your ex, you will be eventually over the person, but you will sometimes think about the memories. There is nothing wrong with that, completely normal.

Most Helpful Guy

• Consider this:

I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Girls Said 12

• Once in awhile, some of them. (Not in a "longing" sort of way. Just curiosity.) Others not at all.

• Yes, but I don't miss him. Just some memories sometimes pop up. I think it's normal.

• Sometimes, for example over the weekend I bumped into two people that I used to hang out with when I still dated my ex.

• Not in a good way and I don't miss them.

• It's not easy to forget

• That bastard is dead to me

• sometimes when a memory click.

• No, I wouldn't have married my husband if I was worried about the past.

• I have unresolved feelings on him

• yes and no. yes to remember to never make that mistake again and no to move forward

• No grow up the past is gone and can not be changed.

• I don't think anymore

What Guys Said 11

• Of course, but usually for two reasons only.

1. How I am grateful for growing through that point in my life and where I am today.

2. To remember why I was with that person in the first place. (In my case, she meant well. That was Noble).

• No one. Not one person. Never in my life have I ever met someone who thought about their ex. The moment the breakup happened it's as if they died and were forgotten.

• Once in a while. Not in the sense that I want her back, just in the sense of wondering how she's doing.

• Yes, I do

• if a person say no then he never liked her...

• Probably

• yes because she let us take first step with her and now she thinks we are unmatchable... we just always want to find out why she did that...

• I think of all my exes. They are a part of me and always will be

• yup. ...

• Of course

• yes they think