Guys, Does he want to get back together or are we really broken up?

my boyfriend and I just broke up because of miscommunication. I tried talking to him but he doesn't want to talk but yesterday morning he texted me saying good morning baby but never returned me text messages. Does he want to be still together? Also I asked him if he wanted his ring back that he gave me and he told me keep it and is still on my social media. I'm just really confused on wheather or not he wants to be together or not please help

Well we got back together after three weeks. Everything was fine until he blind sided me a week ago with another break up. But this time it's different. Last time he didn't talk to me on any social media but this time he's actually sending me snaps and chats on Snapchat. Why is he doing that this time around? Also views my stories and sometimes put stories up about what he's feeling. Is there a reason why he's doing this or what's going on?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Consider this:

I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

What Guys Said 3

• There is a possibility that he sent you that text by mistake, and it was meant for someone else. I dont think he is trying to get back together.

• He is probably trying to get you to think about him so that you will crawl back to him after remembering the good parts of your relationship. This will give him the power in the relationship, if he does want to be with you let him go for you and not the other way around.

• guys usually won't want back what they gifted but maybe he wants you to appologize try it he will accept it if he wants you back

• I don't know if he's still upset with me and just needs space and isn't ready to talk. Why would he put up lyrics to a "love" song that says I wanna love you till we're old and gray and still be on my social media