Should I leave it behind or try to approach him?

I "broke up" with my boyfriend 10 days ago and he was really mad at me at that moment. He didn't even ask why or anything and I didn't even have the chance to ask because he seemed REALLY angry and I was almost scared to make a sound. But I feel like I could have made a mistake and I miss him already even though he was wrong in so many things he did to me. He definitely deleted me from Facebook and everything else and maybe blocked my number. I want to talk to him about what I said but don't know how or even if i should.

89

Most Helpful Guy

• if you think that You are better without him then let it go.
    if you think you deserve better, let it go
    If you miss him a lot and think he was better and u won't find anyone like him or better, and you really can't forget him. then i guess you should say sorry and try to make up to him.
    if he accepts u , then he really is a good guy. if he doesn't , that may mean either he doesn't care or he's really hurt.
    its upto u to decide.

• I don't know if I'm better without him. I feel really empty right now but I didn't feel better when I was with him. He was kind of... in my way. I wasn't excited when we met or anything similar.
      I know that this is stupid to say but I feel like nobody else would ever love me. I'm not confident at all I feel ugly from inside to the outside. Actually men were never attracted to me (I think). I had a HUGE crush on somebody and didn't know how to approach him and I feel the pain to this day on.
      I am actually really scared of being alone. I don't feel loved anymore. I'm still really young and shouldn't think this way but I hate being alone and hurt. I've been lonely all my life and breaking up with him made me feel that loneliness again.

• Thank you so much ☺️
      You really helped me and made feel better.

• Your Welcome. I am very happy to help 😊

What Guys Said 8

• He sounds unstable, and from what I've seen in other comments, you seem to understand that. I'd say you know what to do already, just move on, block him and keep toxic people out of your life.

• Your an animal. YOU broke up with him and wonder why he's mad and now you may want to get back with him? Relationships aren't a game. I hope for his sake he doesn't ever speak to you again. For you I hope you learn a lesson. Guys are people too.

• I don't know how unhappy you must've been with your partners but I have NEVER EVER experienced somebody not saying a word when "breaking up".
      The only sad part about it is that he never even tried to keep our relationship alive. Don't judge before you know under what circumstances somebody lived with their partner.

• You broke up with him so of course he's mad, he got dumped. If you really wanna talk it over reach out to him or face to face

• just let it go..

• do one thing , don't express you have feelings.. confirm one thing that he too have same feelings. may be he just blocked you in angry. don't contact him virtually , just go directly to him.

if he express his feelings on you.. give a kiss

• one last try

• The only reason why you want to talk to him is because he blocked your ass everywhere, and did not beg or attempt to get you back. That is the behavior you and most women expect in a situation like this.

You was expecting something else. This has nothing to do with wanting him back, this has EVERYTHING to do with your ego and wanting / being attracted to his unavailability.

• Actually no. I've had some relationships before and a guy never acted like he did. They always asked whether the problem was because of them or myself. He is the kind of guy who doesn't accept his own mistakes.
      Im not even sure if he blocked me or not. We had a u
      U and long relationship and simply leaving somebody behind without a proper word doesn't even seem right in this situation. Plus, i didn't even dump him in the classic way I just asked him whether he still believes in our relationship or not.

• you would hurt him more if you talk to him
    you maid a decision you got to live with it

What Girls Said 8

• I think you dumped him with the hope that deep down he would see the error of his ways and change, but life never works out as we plan it. I'm not sure what these bad things he did to you are but if it wasn't working before it won't work again, especially if he's shut off himself from you. He doesn't feel remorse for anything and maybe he is justified in not feeling guilty. I have no way of knowing who was right or wrong in your situation but I do know that what your feeling now will go away in time. We all feel that empty hollow feeling when you lose someone, you have to readjust to life without that person and that can be hard but it doesn't last forever, I promise ! Once you get passed the sadness there is clarity, you might even see things you've done wrong and evaluate yourself too. I can tell you from my experiences that it's not even always a situation of villain and victim, some personalities just don't mesh well and that doesn't make him bad or you bad it just isn't meant to be. Don't let loneliness keep you from finding someone who compliments you and brings out the best in you. Life goes on, you will go on without him and you won't be sad forever.

• I broke up with him for good reasons. But I didn't expect him to just let go like that. I didn't even expect that he would fight for me but after I asked if he thinks our relationship makes sense I do expect a reply.

• This is a pretty damn solid answer.

• He already moved on. It doesn't matter what happened now. The past is in the past, and he is now just part of your past. Leave him there. He no longer cares, and you shouldn't any more right now either.

• How do you know that he moved on and doesn't care anymore?

• Thank you.
      I rather thought its just a childish thing to do (block somebody for that reason). I'm not even sure if he did it anyway. I think he did it out of anger and because he can't face his mistakes.

• Well, it really doesn't matter. Blocking somebody is not childish. Once the relationship is over, it really is over. That person is no longer of your focus. I highly recommend it for anybody unless for two reasons:

1. You have things of theirs and they have things of your's you need to get rid of. Or you accumulated items, property and such as if your married, and you have to make sure you have legal grounds to remove it or return it. Once you're done with that, then you never have to speak to that person again.

2. You are on good terms, that person good for you to be around and you have desire to remain friends at least. As in it was a mutual breakup.

• you should probably ask yourself why you were so scared after you ended... as in, did you think he would hurt you, because if you did, then that wasn't a healthy situation, and you shouldn't go back... but if I'm jumping to conclusions.. I'm sorry (flying blind and all :). ) and yeah, you should find a way to explain ( p. s. if you felt he wasn't treating you right, you should let him know). hope that helped and good luck!!

• It depends. What were some of the qualities in him you disliked? You said, "so many things he did to me." Pause for a minute and reflect on those things. If you feel in your heart that you can do better, you have your answer.

• Why did you break up?

• The way he treated me began to hurt. When I confronted him he acted like it was "normal behaviour" for every guy. I felt bad about things that are irrelevant just because he pushed it too hard. I started feeling respondsible for our fights even when he started it. I told him I would break up with him if he doesn't change and sometimes he promised he would stop being mean to me. I felt suffocated in our relationship. He would never try to defend me when somebody said or did something to me. He always acted like it was my own business. Even when I was upset about that he wouldn't accept it and said I should be in a better mood now that he is with me.

• He's probably hurt because you dumped him but it sounds like you might be best to try talking it out in person though it might be too soon. Give it some time and see how you feel :)

• Depends, "even though he was wrong in so many things he did to me" what do you mean with this?

• He made me feel like i was just some random girl and never a part of him. He was mad every single time I did something wrong. But about things that happen accidentally. And even if he did something bad he made me responsible of it because obviously i got madder than he "allowed" me to or any other reason he made up at the moment. I had to apologize so often for every single f*cking thing. And even when I talked with him about it he got mad. I talked to others and they said it's obviously his fault but he doesn't care about any other opinion than HIS OWN. I got sick of his behaviour because he didn't even try to change. But I still miss him. I miss the time I spent with him and the places we went to. I don't know how to talk to anybody about him because the others have the same opinion about our break up but only because they know all the bad things about him and think I am stronger than I really am. I just don't know I'm desperate and nobody helps me.

• It is over for you.. dang there is no way to talk to him unless you see him in person

• The problem is that i don't know whether he blocked me or not. And if that's the case there is noooo way to meet him somewhere else outside on accident. I don't know his friends or anybody to set up anything.

• what wrong things did he do? Thats the most important thing

• I didn't feel like a girlfriend to him. I felt like a side chick even though I know he didn't have any other girls. I'm 100% sure of that. He blamed me for every small thing and made me feel sorry for it.

• First of all, talk with him about what he did. He may not have realized that you felt this way. Ask him to sit down and talk with you in starbucks or on a walk through the park or something. Somewhere peaceful and nice, and make sure you let him know how you feel.

Definitely do not start accusing him, because he might get defensive. Start with telling him how you feel, and why you feel like that. Be honest and calm.

Don't give up on it too fast :)

However, if after you talk he still thinks it's not that big of a deal, then let him go. He would not be worth your time. Get to know some new people then :)

Wish you both the best of luck... remember to tell me how it went