Why is my ex acting soooo petty MONTHS after broke up?

I have to see my ex a lot and recently has been acting BEYOND petty. I kinda have to share an "work" space with him and he's just being so petty. Why all the sudden he wants to act like this? I thought I was suppose to forget about him and move on, but clearly he's can't set the example.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Find another job if that's a possibility. I'd kill myself if I had to work with my ex. Like super serious. I couldn't do it to weird and uncomfortable...

Most Helpful Girl

• Its your ex and because you guys aren't together there is no other way he's supposed to act. Ignore him and focus on what's more important because he only acts because he's receive. If he's receiving an audience reaction which is you then he'll continue the show which is his pettiness.

What Guys Said 2

• pain pain pain

• clearly he isn't very mature for acting this way

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!