How can I help my best friend (female) to make her forget her Ex BF? plzzzz any one help me out?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be with her n don't talk about her ex

Most Helpful Guy

• She needs to keep busy and it will take time for her to get over him. Be there when she needs you but also give her some space to get over this. Be a friend, don't try to be more than a friend. You can't replace him, you are not the solution. She needs to find peace with it herself.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 4

• I mean. You're 15. So she's probably about that age. Just get older. You think I remember or care about my exes at that age? You barely do anything at that age. Nobody cares. She'll get a new boyfriend like every other month until she turns like 17 and can take dick like a champ. That's how that works when you date young.

But I guess I'm just being an asshole. Haha. I could be very wrong. Mayhaps she is the only deep, and introspective 15 year old girl ever. But I doubt it. Especially in 2017. I mean when I was 15 we still had books you know? And our 15 year old girls were still retarded.

Anyways. It kind of sounds like you're trying to win her over for yourself. So if that's the case then just take her out. Get her mind off of him. Flirt with her. Do something fun. Show her that she doesn't need him and has you. If you're not interested, then I guess you could do the same thing without the flirting. Just going out somewhere and doing something with someone else will help. She's got to get out of her head.

• 😂😂😂 her boyfriend is my 1 of my bestie too n he is totally out of station for evr but still the girl is happy wid me that i think n she tells evry little thing yo me all the prblms of her etc i just want to make her happy 😇

• Dude, you will help her forget her ex and make a space in her heart and you think she will agree to date you, but one fine day her ex will message her and apologize and they will be together again and sooner you will be out of the picture

• I hope this remains same and you get her if you deserve her