Have you ever cheated on someone before? If so do you regret it?

• Yes, I regret it
  • Yes, I don't regret it
  • No
    Vote C

07

Most Helpful Guy

• tell to the one u have cheated. i know its more hard than to speak but it will reduce the burden. and with time the person will forgive u

What Guys Said 6

• It's not my nature to regret things with no tangible consequences. I haven't had the chance to cheat, and I'd probably turn it down if the opportunity suddenly arose (for suspicion of a set-up, if nothing else), but if by some act of magic I did go through with it, I would feel no guilt or regret.

Unless it was really good sex. Then I might regret it. But not out of guilt - more so out of envy. Like, I'd regret "opening my eyes," knowing I would have to close them again.

• I cheated I admit it it was only a kiss but the guilt when I saw her was unreal just a drunken mistake I just broke down in front of her she forgave me but I couldn't I deemed myself unworthy of her and have been single now for 3 years it haunts me

• Not cheated and never will

• nope never have. don't need the drama

• once never again it hurts so much no matter how much time

• Never

What Girls Said 0