How to deal with a suicidal girlfriend after breakup because she cheated on me?

Hi there everyone I am in a very delicate situation I found out my girlfriend of 7 months was cheating on me and had unprotected sex with some guy. The cheating was so bad to the extent that I read on her whatsapp their sexting, flirts and plans and post sex texts etc.

I confronted her about it and she started crying hysterically saying it was a mistake, she loves me so much, I'm the only one that gave her the feeling of true love etc etc. I wasn't buying any of that and she spent an hour or so explaining why she did it and she tied it to her depression and trying to fill empty voids and a whole bunch of messed up shit. She wanted to jump off my balcony but I calmed her down and got her home.

As far as I'm concerned I will not persue a relationship with someone who has cheated. But how do I handle the situation so that she doesn't go haywire and do something stupid.

would appreciate any advice.
3
5