What was the best revenge you've done when you ended your relationship?

What was the best revenge you've done when you ended your relationship??What was the best revenge you've done when you ended your relationship??

Most Helpful Guy

• The absolute worst thing I've ever done to get back at an ex was I lied and told her I was HIV positive so she'd think she'd have it too.

Most Helpful Girl

• It was petty, but I signed him up for a GoodLife subscription -- the phone calls NEVER EVER STOP. Ehehehehe

What Guys Said 27

• I've never done revenge, it's not for me. I let life take revenge. Dickheads tend to continue being dickheads and sooner or later they walk into trouble.

• I have not sought revenge upon anyone with whom I have had an intimate relationship.
    There was only one woman who might have qualified as a target, but I loved her too much to want to harm her in any way.
    Karma took care of business for me.
    I bumped into her 24 years after she used me, betrayed me and tore out my heart.
    She had gone through a miserable life in poverty with a series of abusive men.
    It was in that instant that I realised that the love that tore my soul in two had morphed into a deep, cold hatred.

• I wouldn't do something like that for two reasons:
    1. It's immature; it's what children and drama-loving women do.
    2. Karma

• I've never taken revenge. On a side note, that picture is freaking me the fuck out... 😐

• was that a bitemark? jesus!!!

• 😩😂😂😂

• Well, to answer your question, i usually dont do anything nasty after a breakup.
      But one time she went around telling bs rumours about me and stuff, so when a new guy she started seeing her talked to me, i let him in on the fact that i was her 17th boyfriend. And he was gonna be no. 18.. That is , if there werent any in between. I think they broke up

• I tried to just stay freinds with ex's. Never bothered with any revenge schemes, never been much of a point, at least not for me. Even if they have hurt me.

• Done better

• Or turn out half gay 😂

That may have been upsetting to some of them!

• Well ex girlfriend started harassing me and i ended it immature by sending her
    cards that contain obscene stuff. We went to court about it and i got off
    with a warning but i almost went to jail over her. My recommendation don't
    get revenge cause it can just get one in trouble. I learned my lesson well.

• No revenge, I just moved on to better.

• Getting over the break up, making a new life for myself and getting into a new relationship, thats all the revenge I need.

• Best revenge is to move on, forget them and live a good life!

• Take up with a younger prettier woman. :)

• Nothing. "Revenge" is petty and only serves as instant gratification.

• I didn't need revenge but her seeing what I've become after she broke my heart. That felt good

• I never had any need to get revenge. I date sane women.

• Ignored them. I wait for them to reach out, then I don't reply and block their number.

• Move on and find someone else

• I have never sought revenge. I am better then she is.

• Slept with her Mum... not a good shag but damn funny in the morning

• well i guess the best revenge is to leave the person without telling him/her anything and just leaving

• nothing life is to short to be petty and hold grudges just let it go and move on

• fucking her sister because she fucked my best friend

• starting enjoying life wid new frnds , and have sex with other guy.. it will refresh ur mood

• Fucked her best friend!

• Lived a better life after, than before...

• Nothing. I am not petty.

• Took her sister's virginity.

What Girls Said 3

• Replaced him with one of those guys he was always jealous of. Not exactly revenge because I don't know if he knows but still feels good, plus I'm still with the new guy.

• Revenge is for the weak. Just work on yourself and make the best out of your life.

• revenge is a waiste of time