Guys, if your girlfriend's hair was shaven and cancer was not the reason she did it, would you dump her?

Even if she has cancer, she can let the hair she has stay. Doesn't have to shave it.

• Yes
  • No
  • I better hear her reasoning and she doesn't keep it privaye, then I'll decide
    Vote C
Girls can not vote on this poll
I'm a Guy
I meant private for last option. Sorry.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• no i can find hair on the head of any girl. the reason I fell in love was special and found a bit deeper

What Guys Said 13

• I'd like to have been involved in that decision but ultimately it's her choice. It wouldn't be the sole reason for wanting to split up, no.

• Yeah I probably would. Sounds shallow but that decision on her own says a lot about her and I woukdnt want to be with a person like that.

• hair doesn't determine whether I like a girl or not.

• No, I wouldn't dump her.
    No, I don't need a reason.

I chose her because she's her.
    I sound too clichè here..😂

• no, I wouldn't leave her. of course hair grows back

• Well it's like this it's a pretty stupid reason to break up just because she decided to go bald and basically even if she is my girlfriend I have to respect her decision

• You wouldn't know what her decision was if she didn't say unless you asked or hear it from others. Even if you heard it from others, it doesn't mean she said it to them. It could be high gossip.

• kid if you're easy about it just pm me the reason cause now you're making me feel curious and witch pedophile where the hell are you getting these ideas from

• Hell no. I actually kind of like the bald look on women. If anyone is shallow enough to dump their girlfriend over a shaved head, then they aren't worth being with in the first place.

• why would she shave her hairs?

• something that trivial doesn't matter so I'd stay

• I'd wanna at least hear why she did it.

• Would her answer dictate whether she left or not? Like if she said it made her feel masculine vs it was a bet she lost.

• I wouldn't be dating someone who's involved with gang members in the first place sooooo, lmao

• She may not inform you of that and could have been involved before she met you.

• i like a woman to look like a woman not a marine. It better be for charity.

• I'd NEVER dump her. I'll love her more.

• why would she want to be bald