Guys, if your girlfriend's hair was shaven and cancer was not the reason she did it, would you dump her?

Even if she has cancer, she can let the hair she has stay. Doesn't have to shave it.
  • Yes
  • No
  • I better hear her reasoning and she doesn't keep it privaye, then I'll decide
    Vote C
I meant private for last option. Sorry.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Well it's like this it's a pretty stupid reason to break up just because she decided to go bald and basically even if she is my girlfriend I have to respect her decision

• You wouldn't know what her decision was if she didn't say unless you asked or hear it from others. Even if you heard it from others, it doesn't mean she said it to them. It could be high gossip.

• kid if you're easy about it just pm me the reason cause now you're making me feel curious and witch pedophile where the hell are you getting these ideas from