Girls, How to work out a breakup due to a fight through text when it's my mistake?

A couple weeks ago I asked my girlfriend if she was happy with how often we see each other, as we had slowed things way down to just a couple hours a week. She said she was very happy. A few days later I had asked her the same question about how often we text, as sometimes I text a lot when I'm home and bored. She told me she was feeling overwhelmed sometimes.

i misread that response and thought she meant everything between us. I had also had a very stressful week between both jobs, and went into a panic attack. I started sending some long texts asking what I did, apologizing like crazy and so on, and sent quite a few. I know it irritated her, and I kept on, she told me she just needed room to breathe and I asked her if this meant she wasn't wanting to date anymore, she said yes, I told her I was going to need my housekey back but also wanted to talk with her. She agreed.

I didn't stop though, I kept trying to figure things out. I got pretty bad, and it was all due to these panic attacks. Soon she didn't want to talk, and mailed me my key instead. I was trying not to bother her, but had times it would come again, I'd panic, and then text her. A couple things I know may have come out wrong.

it wasn't until a bit ago, 3 weeks later, it occurred to me what she meant. I feel terrible. This was the only time we've ever fought, and a horrible 3 weeks. The panic attacks I've had have been because I have been taking on too much. Now I have to figure out how to mend things.

1

What Girls Said 1

• I honestly don't think there is anything to do to fix the situation it seems as though she no longer feels the same about you I doubt many girls would be really happy to see their partner a few hours a week if they are able to see them more... She should talk to you and explain why, but it also seems like she wanted to end it but didn't no how and waited for you to bring it up.