How can I make her regret her choice?

hey there.. my girlfriend broke up with me 10 days ago and im not very well.. we chat via fb but she is pretty cold. she says all the time that she still likes me sexually but she is very sure about her choice. she left me because she feels that we have no future and i dont give her the right attention ( as she says.. but its not truth) any how what should i do to make her regret her choice?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• ignore her and don't let her get to you, pretend she never existed in the first place. Go out with your friends have them tag you and stuff

Most Helpful Guy

• Just go out and be awesome. And don't be chatting or any of that bullshit anymore. Just move on, you're much better off without her.

You simply cannot negotiate desire or attraction. It's either there or it isn't.

Plus, a girl never really knows what she wants - it's all just feelings and emotion at a given time. So quit trying to use logic to figure it out - it's just not there.

What Girls Said 2

• You don't have to do anything , just be the same if she just wants to be your friend then be it.. she ll regret it on her own , if you have treated her right..
    p. s that's exactly what my ex did he was being the same and now I regret it like hell.

• Make tons of money and get someone hotter.

What Guys Said 5

• Her future and your future may be very different in her eyes so accept that and go live a fantastic life. When you do... you will want the same in a partner.

• Pretend she never existed, get a new girlfrend, move on like she doesn't matter. She will notice, trust me

• Don't waste your energy trying to make her regret her decision. Let her move on and find someone that will treat you the way you want to be treated.

• Maybe U shd continue with yr live bro u have a more time for yourself now do wht u wanted to do just for ur self its a good thing u have to accept it do wht u always wanted to do