Me and my Girlfriend broke up as she had to move back to Canada how do I move on?

My girlfriend moved into my Uni and i fell in love with her, we traveled together and stayed together 24/7 for 3 months, however when she moved back to Canada she decided for multiple reasons we needed to break up, but I love her still and she loves me... Do i wait till i've finished uni and see if there's another chance? or do i move on and if so how? feel free to ask for more information :)

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you think she is worth the wait? Then wait but don't stop living your life. You can still casually date. Keep in contact with her. you never know what the future holds.

Most Helpful Guy

• she decided to break up or both decided to break up. if the former I'd say she probably thought of the relationship as a fling whilst she visited but didn't intend pursing it further. if the latter, try and make it work by visiting each other often, unless of course you want to move on in which case time will help and not communicating for a while.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!