Should I worry or I'm just over reacting?

My boyfriend and I are in long distance relationship. He's in dammam and I'm in Bahrain which is an hour drive. Before he always go here in bahrain to visit me every week but when he got a new job which is shifting he cannot find a time to go here and it's almost been a month since we haven't seen each other. We do not talk a lot anymore too. And i feel that we're very cold to each other. He said I'm changing and acting weird but I'm just usually mad at him because he can't make time to visit me. He got a 3 days off this week and never bother to go here to visit me even he's saying that he really miss me a lot. I don't know if Iam just being needy but I don't like when a guy is not consistent. The part that pisses me more is he never bother to explain why he cannot come. Sometimes he makes plans to go here but when the date comes he just suddenly cancel and never inform me. I don't know if it is early to break up with him. Should I wait a little more if we can settle this issue or I should do it now?
Should I worry or I'm just over reacting?
Add Opinion