I want to rip the head off my ex?

I can't stand my ex husband, I feel like wanting to rip his head off. Sometimes there are things we need to text about, I start the quarrel and it's like I feed of it, I get so angry everytime I talk to him that I don't even care what I write, even if I feel a bit guilty and immature. It's been a long time since we were together, it was me who broke up and other than that I am doing very good. He was abusive when we were together, he was violent and also emotionally abusive. We took a break where he changed but it was still unhealthy and I had lost respect.

So now we are here long timer afterthe divorce. I am fine but sometimes there are things we need to text eachother about, I start quarrelling with him and I don't know this bad mouth I get. I am never like this normally. What should I do? The reason we sometimes need to text is because we have a child, i have full custody but sometimes he needs information even if he only see her a few times a year. Awful decisions in my past, awful incidents too, but we arepast that now nothing to do, only the anger i feel towards him.

Sorry if it is poorly written, it is written on my phone and English is not my first language. And if somebody should think otherwise, I would never talk bad about my childs father in front of my child.
I want to rip the head off my ex?
2
2