What should I do?

im in a long distance relationship, we never met in person but i really care for her but she's not an attractive girl she helped me in many weakness moments, but the huge problem i don't feel i will ever fall in love with her, i can't break up because she will get hurt and i can't keep going because she will get much hurt when she figure out the truth

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Her looks shouldn't matter. Believe it or not, but when you spend a lot of time with her, and connect more, she will become much more attractive to you. It's hard now a days to find someone who will actually help you through rough times, and treat you well.

Really think this over. You never know, you could fall in love with her you just aren't giving yourself the chance to. She has been herself, could have faked her picture to get you to like her, and she has been nothing but true to you. She is a rare find.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• the more you continue with your relationship, the more will you get connected and when you'll breakup it'll hurt more. So you better end It soon so that least injury will be inflicted.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Do what you want to do 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • don't end it but let her know you are not interested in a relationship other than freinds with her. sexual interests is important in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;