I'm starting to feel bored with him.. Is it time to break up?

Maybe it's because of my personal life problems but maybe the things between me and my boyfriend are slowly ending, I feel that the energy and ambition I had with him at first is not there anymore plus he frustrates me because he doesn't satisfy me sexually. now I get really irritated when he start talking and asking too much

Most Helpful Guy

• have you talked to him about you feel?

• I don't want to talk about it now, specially today it's his birthday. he'll be thinking that I'm about to dump him on his birthday

• yeah give it a week

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up if u feel so

What Guys Said 4

• 0|0
  • I think you should really talk to him about this. Let him know how you feel. Maybe he can bring​ some changes or if it still says the same you should end things.

• Its time to grow up and give him what you want from him a special treatment and make him realise that you are here for him and its upto you and him that you want to continue this or not. Its a call foer both of you sit togather and have words.

• How many previous partners have you had, whether casual or long term?

What Girls Said 2

• If you are asking it here, then yes most likely.

• It does sound like the relationship may be coming to an end