HAS SHE CHECKED OUT?

so i dated this wonderful girl for 3 years i took her everywhere with me overseas really looked after her treated her kind loved her told her i loved her all the normal good things. Then she cheated on me out the blue while working at sea in america to which she confessed to some 6 months later i was upset shocked but thought i could forgive her giving the realtionship time and investment plus if you love a person you work on things right? anyhow long storey short its been terrbile for months she dropped me in feb and I've begged pleaded for 3 months now. She came home from sea in April and we kind of made things up spending a little time with each other and she slept over etc etc. But now she's gone all cold and horrid again for at least 8 days now she lets me text at least 10 times a day but never responds to anything then sends me this last night :

\HOW F;;;;;; DARE YOU!!! You f;;;;;; insensitive prick!!! Get the f;;;; out of my life and stay out of it!!! You are not important to me in what is happening right now FUCK OFF!

Please unblock me. (if you want to) we're not enemies we are just having a bad phase because we aren't talking to each other or spending any time together or moving forward with anything we're just stuck in a phase of not wanting to change anything with each other and that's why it's like this for us right now.. and it's just so we can stay in touch incase you need me for anything or if we decide to work anything out before we end up forgetting each other completely because of no contact or talking or incase we want to meet up and spend some time with each other. Hope your ok up there and looking after yourself x I do wish I was with you taking care of you and things I loved that part of us. X

I've also just sent a e mail asking can we talk are we a couple what is happining with us etc etc and please come talk if you like and no responses what is everyones advice please?

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, all I can say is walk away. Eat healthy, meditate, go to the gym, hit up the bar with friends. She's checked out and cheated on you, you gotta bounce son.