Ex girlfriend was giving signals she wanted to get back together but when I try to get closer she acts different. What does she want?

The last couple weeks my ex girlfriend was giving me signals to get back together, like touching me more, asking and giving kisses on the cheek, asking to do something together and even wanted to visit my grandparents together. She also tried to add me as a friend on fb but i told her i didn't want that while we aren't together, now i asked her to talk about getting back together but she sais she isn't sure about it because she's afraid it will not last forever and what other people will say (we split up 1 time before) also she sais I've changed to much (not true in my opinion only got some new clothes and haircut). I really have no idea what she wants now or what i should do and hoping someone can help me understand it.

thanks in advance
2
1