Why do some guys think it's okay to break up with someone by text?

I'd been talking to this guy for 9 months and we talked all the time and really liked each other till recently he went cold on me and started barely replying. Then after asking him a little too much to call me and have a proper conversation he lost it and texted me to leave him alone because I pissed him off and I gave him a break then asked if we were cool again and he kept ignoring me for 2 weeks then all I wanted and asked for was a call to say bye properly and he blocked me on everything. It made me feel like the 9 months of talking and friendship meant nothing and he never cared and it made me feel really hurt. Do you think it's okay to stop talking to someone like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps he didn't have the guts to face you? He doesn't deserve you it seems.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like he wants an excuse to not talk to you. Sounds like you could of been a rebound or he could of been talking to someone that he use to talk to and date. I find that this to be true. Guys will meet someone and if someone from their past comes around and the connection was really strong, they will go bck to her and leave the new female in the dust.

• Yeah it really started to feel like he didn't want to talk to me but it couldn't have been an ex

• He's only had 2 one from high school and one who he hates and they're both married... But he has some girls he dated casually but most of them are married

• But could've done with a reason why he didn't want to talk anymore

What Guys Said 2

• That's a cold shot and karma's a BITCH!

• its pretty cowardly.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm wondering the same thing

• Well, how do you know when it's cool again?