This one's mainly for girls?

If you know a guy is giving you everything he's got.. And is supporting you, complimenting you, loving you, isn't afraid to be with you, tries to be better for you. What would be the reason to actually cheat on him? because it happened to me ๐Ÿ˜ž

30

What Girls Said 3

• if a guy is treating me is giving me no reason to think that he is cheating on me than i wouldn't cheat on him. the problem here is that she is stupid. i am sorry you went through that.

• thank you so much for your feedback, and yes. I did everything I could to make this girl happy. she is everything to me. And to see that she just easily used me like that. broke my heart. And it's funny because the guy she did it with doesn't even live in the same country which made it so easy for her.

• that's true. I really wouldn't know. thank you so much. I'll keep it in mind. I'll try to find someone. or just try to make it easy on myself and just not try to love anymore.

• dont stop loving people. just go look for the right one. i say pray and see where God Lead you

• because she either sucks and isn't worth your time or feels so bad about herself that if she gets any sort of attention like that she will take it because she doesn't think it can happen again

• most likely she just sucks

• I'll try my best. my friends made me download dating apps. But I deleted them. there's no point. I just. I don't even know if I could. love again.

• sometimes it's not about being with someone new right away. just do things that make you happy be happy with yourself and when you want to find someone new

• I don't know, maybe she just is a horrible person with no soul. Who knows? *shrugs*

• haha I love this๐Ÿ˜‚ you made my night. thank you

• It's what I do... Call put people's soulless, cheating girlfriends. Have a nice night and find someone better than her, because it really seems like you deserve so much more (clearly not her lol)

• that's so sweet. And yea. cheating is awful. thank you so much. You have a wonderful night as well.

What Guys Said 0