Best thing to do when you have a broken heart? 😞?

1516

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Grieve for the death of the relationship, I do that by calling my friends, crying, ranting to them, I get it all out, and then I listen to break-up songs that are sort of the I will get over you songs. And I cry while listening to them, because even though I know logically I will eventually get over him, it still hurts right now, right now I still miss him. When I'm out of tears, I indulge in my favorite ice cream / sorbet, it cheers me up a bit. Then I hug my teddy bear for comfort and get some sleep. Sleep is important, it really does help you cope, for me, after a really good night's rest, I felt so much better. My heart didn't feel like it was aching all the time, I still missed him but he was no longer on my mind ALL the time. And I could finally listen to a breakup song without crying, and I knew, slowly I was getting over it. At that point, I just started doing thing to make myself feel happy, talking walks in the park, having fun with friends, more sorbet. And slowly, one day, you'll wake up and realize, your heart has mended and you're ready to try again, I'm not there yet, but one day.

What Guys Said 15

• I go target shooting, (NO!! NOT HER FACE on the TARGET!!! That's just WRONG!!). Shooting helps me center, ground, and relax. I have my own special targets, about 40% smaller than standard targets, because I have a HIGHER Standard than the Army!!

• same story of mine still no idea been 3 weeks

• I think you should start enjoying with it like you have a lot of time for friends, family and yourself. Enjoy being single,
    It's the time to fulfill your wishes like if you want to learn something, or any game, hobby, particular job, ... Make your self busy with something you have immense interest...

• Just let your feelings take over, cry and let it all out even if you spend a whole day crying it'll help you feel better, eat whatever you want and be lazy. After you're done go to the gym and eat healthy, do the things that make you happy and you'll be okay.

• Make sketches draw and music

• start reading a book
    not just any book
    some enlightening book like The Alchemist
    try not to listen to sad songs
    listen to dark songs instead
    make friends
    go out with them
    try asking someone out
    but nothing will matter if you do not accept the fact that you don't want to be with that person again
    EVER
    Period.

• involve yourself in some activities which keeps you busy, it's not easy to forgot someone, but you can try to not to think about him/her, life is all about taking chances...

• Hang out with your friends. They will be there to keep you in good spirits. If you hang out along, you tend to wallow in self pity and it can be a tough hole to get out of.

• chat

• keep in touch with your family and friends. do some sport activities and morning walk. it will make you strong. one thing keep in mind it is like a wound. forget everything and leave it for time... cozz it takes time

• condition your brain with a song that you're done

• talk to your friends if they are free and try to make yourself busy in work any type of work it can be anything which makes you tied in work.

• Listen to music

• listen music talk to friends go travel

• go to disney world

What Girls Said 14

• Learn from it and move on. Don't cope. Coping will get you nowhere. The only way you can heal is unless you allow yourself to heal. People say time heals all wounds, but it doesn't help heal the scars. It's like everything in life, it's base on your choice and your choice alone to decide if you want to continue to be in the past or move forward with a possible future. Don't give that future to somebody who doesn't want to share that with you.

• I tried showering, crying etc.
    What really helped was joining a conversation with my family. It brightened my mood, but I was starting to feel dull again when I went back to my room. I googled on how to move on or stop thinking about and such and followed the advice "Have goals."

That has helped.

• This should help :)

• Cry…let yourself be sad for a while…. but then get your shit together lol

• You accept what happened

• What happened

• Go out on a date with another cute guy

• learn to hate and find all the flaws

• Accept that the relationship is over. Holding onto false hope can drag out the heartbreak period for a long time

• this. this is what exactly what I did installing this apps meeting people I don't know giving my opinion. to have someone I can communicate too without them knowing me personally

• call all your besties, drink and cry your heart out its better to let it out then keeping all your sorrow inside

• Eat ice cream

• Road trip and drink

• go out with your friends and watch some movie to Free Your Mind