Urgent opinions needed guys?

I and my ex boyfriend of 5 months ago haven't really been in good terms since I broke up with him... he's been the cold and receptive one towards me and I've actually been the nice one. We attend same school and take same courses and unfortunately we happen to have a group work together which warrants me contacting him to give him details of what should be done. Now I'm contemplating at same time tensed, frightened and feeling some type of way. do I go to his place or should I call or chat him up what'll be the best thing to do at this point

17

Most Helpful Guy

• get him out of your mind dont be nice to him and see how he reacts if he does nothing dump him if he maturely talks to you talk back if he begs to stay dump

Most Helpful Girl

• call and chat up, don't go to his place

What Guys Said 6

• best is email. Do not call , do not text , just email.

• y u r tensed , u were the nice one , and text him would b better

• its all depends on u dear.
    do as u wnt to do.

• Ask him to talk to uoubat a public lunch with both you pay your own way

• chat him up

• best thing is to chat with him

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!