Girls who have lost interest in your boyfriends, what happened?

It happens. What was the cause?
Needy behavior?
Anger?
You felt you didn't click?
Some other cause?

3

What Girls Said 3

• He gave me lofty promises and expectations that he couldn't meet. I was the one who ended up getting our lives together and doing most of the hard work. I had fought with my parents about him for two awful years, of which terrible things happened to me, all because I was defending him. I move out and he's too busy playing games and staying up late, ignoring me a lot of the time. I got him a job, I supported his hobbies, and I loved him irregardless because I wanted to show him that despite all the hardship I'm willing to move forward with him. And that I believed he had potential. It yielded hardly anything. I broke it off, and afterward he told me he was going to propose. I had waited another two years for that. Anyways, case and point, he took advantage of me, my time, my support, everything.

• He was very possessive and moved way too fast. It was creepy and made me really uncomfortable.

• I think i felt it was nothing else to reach