What will be your first reaction if your partner did suicide because of you?

Suppose you had a very very serious argument with your gf/bf last night and today he did suicide because of you two broke up.. He did not wrote any suicide not against you because he loves you and doesn't want you to get arrested.. What would be your reaction? Would you go to police station and confesse it? How would you face his parents is they know that you two were dating? Would you date another person again without regretting this?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• I'll condemn his death, feel guilty, past memories will haunt and all. It's normal.

But deep down, I know he is responbible for his own actions. We broke up and now his life is none of my business. He did a great stupidity by giving up in life already, and forgot there there are other people to care for and many people still love him. So yeah, in end end o wouldn't regret it, but as another human being and as a person who used to be in a relationship with him, I'll attend his funeral and attend all the arrangements happening because that would be my duty

Most Helpful Guy

• only cowards do such type of things...
    be brave... think of your mother who kept you in her Womb for 9 months... and you do suicide bcz of a girl who just came in your life...

What Girls Said 3

• There's nothing to confess. In this hypothetical situation it wouldn't be my fault he killed himself. I broke up with the guy. I didn't hound him for months telling him to kill himself or in any way encourage him to commit suicide.

• Cry, probably

• Cry 😂

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!