I've been with this guy for 12 years, yet half of those time he is cheating on me?

should i give up or keep on fighting for him?

110

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never met someone like you.. you're awesome and strong and I want you to know that, I'm on your side no matter what decision you make.. you deserve a lot more honey

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• What an idiot. Fight for what? A proven liar and cheater? Do you really think he'll change? Do you really? I've ran into some dumb ones on here but you are dumb with a capital "D"

• that's a bit harsh, but i guess i needed that.. we have kids and that makes it difficult to juat call it quits

• Harsh sure, but its easier to see and say from the outside. First hand experience with a girl who went back to her ex husband cause the kids. They're miserable. Kids will understand when they get older, your not raising children, your raising the men and women theyll be.

• If you ever feel uncomfortable in a relationship just end it. If he's been cheating on you this much it's hurting you more than it will hurt him. Having a clean break can give you some air. Hope it ends well!

• I was with my ex wife for 10 years she kept cheating I left and was happier for it you will see the difference in a relationship with some one who is only with you it is absolutely amazing when you don't have to look over your shoulder in a relationship my advise leave him he's not going to stop and it's abusive towards you

• First of all 12 years? WTF if he can't commit and is too bust shagging other women? Do you know what rubbish bin he has been sticking his tally Wacker in? Please don't give him another moment. I know easier said than done. But dump the fucker.

• Give up on him

• You make me think that girls like to be cheated on, next sep would be having a baby with him and he would still ceat on you?

• Was it the first half of the second one? I would see a trend there.

• Give up your better than that don't let sum 1 use you deserve better

• leave him.. he doesn't deserve your love

• i want to... be he just won't let me go.. and i want to unlove him so much it hurts

• oh you both have kids still he is cheating on you. You should leave him and teach him a lesson in life.

• yes we have kids

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!