I'm having to wait a month and a half?

Okay, my ex agreeed to take me back only if I wait a month and a half.

Until today, after our hang out and I told her she's kinda freaking me out a little... she won't decline my calls.

Like before, she would decline them or something, but now they just ring forever. She doesn't deny them or anything. This never happened until now.

What's going on?

21

What Girls Said 2

• A month and half? Don't wait for nobody

• I wish it were easier to change ones mind on this, unfortunately...
      romance is dying, and women are crying (about it)...

how many soldiers over the last hundred years went away for their country? women wait... at least some..

like I said to someone else, maybe she's human, with real life being in the way right now.
      I've had to ask someone to wait for me before due to being the final month of college, and simply not having time between school and work...

if you don't want to wait, leave... its not my loss. but don't say no one is worth the wait, that's just selfishness..

• My gut tells me she's playing games 🤷🏽‍♀️

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think love is seasonal. she is playing with you.

• love isn't seasonal. 'dating' is seasonal.

don't jump to conclusions, maybe she's human with real life being in the way of dating right now.

• maybe. you are optimistic. appreciate that.