What's wrong with my boyfriend? help?

my boyfirned completley changed towars me for no reason , we didn't fight , i didn't do anything.. nothing
first we were talking on the phone and he started saying some things that hurt me badly and when i told him to not talk to me that way he said i was just joking then he stopped texing / calling me so i was the one doing that and he would respond with one word and give me the cold shoulder. i asked if we can meet he said no i have plans , i tried to talk to him and i told him to talk to me if something's up but nothing... and then i just told him wtf is up with you he said just leave me alone i'm tried of your games and we were texting on what'sapp so he uninstalled it and just left.
does he want to breakup? we've been together for 11 months and we've broken up so many times by the way

31

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he's slowly breaking up with you...

Most Helpful Girl

• It hasn't even been a year and you've broken up several times already? On and off relationships don't tend to progress because you spend so much time fighting and then there's the break, then you make up and start from square 1 again. He probably wants a break because he's unable or unwilling to actually put any effort into this relationship. You guys are still young... If you want to stay in this cycle that's up to you.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Just give him some space. He needs it right now.

• It's Best to break up I would find somebody else