Partner wants to donate sperm to friend, what should I do?

I broke up with my ex in December and we've recently tried to rebuild our relationship. We stay in different city's and haven't seen each other since the breakup. We've just been communicating via watsapp and phone calls. Recently he told me that a female friend of his asked him to donate sperm as she is ready for a kid and wants his good genes, and he is seriously considering it. I flipped. Do I give this guy a chance or do I let go for good?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all LOL at the good genes bullshit. Now towards the actual problem, well it's subjective topic. If I were him, I would never have even considered this. To some extent, this shows their feelings for each other in an inappropriate way

What Guys Said 2

• let him go

• Stick with it he's donating a fluid that he has thrown tons out already if that's same girl was dieing and he donated blood to save her would you still be mad

• Lol, I don't think the 2 can be compared. They will have a child together. How is that normal?

What Girls Said 0