Should I let my ex know about my accident?

My ex broke up with me 4 months ago. I totaled my car yday and it was very bad crash. And before this back in feb I had an accident. This time it's done deal with the car wreck. I tried to reach out to my ex letting him know about my accident yday but my messages weren't getting delievered and I came to know he blocked me everywhere. I am losing my mind with this break up. I am literally sabotaging my own life. I have tried everything completely to move on from him. I even went on a vacation, workout, distract myself, blocking and deleting his number pics and msgs, going on dates. Nothing seems to help!!! I really really need help. I cannot seem to forget him or move on. I don't know if I should let him know about my crazy accident from yday. I am in so much pain.. please someone help me...

416

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. You may be setting some unreasonable standards for yourself about forgetting him. You can't forget him. You won't forget him. You shouldn't forget him.

2. You need to take some responsibility for your share of whatever happened and learn some lessons. Almost always, the fault in a relationship is shared, even if it is only your fault that you picked such a lousy person to be your dating partner.

3. Be realistic with yourself about what it is that you have lost. If you focus solely on the positives that you had, you can convince yourself that you have lost the best relationship that the world could ever know. You are probably not remembering it with balance. Bad things happened and there were problems that were festering, there were warning signs that were ignored.

3. Every relationship that has such a profound effect on you should be remembered because each one changes who you are and what kind of person you are for your next partner.

4. I wrote a myTake about how to get over a break up. Read this: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a11176-a-practical-guide-for-how-to-get-over-your-breakup-how-to-get-on

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to love yourself
    You need to work on your inner self
    You need to then stop settling and walk with your head held high because you deserve a man who will truly love and care for you.
    You need to stop making yourself look cheap, and know you're worth way more than what you allow yourself to be with.

Nothing seems to be helping because you lack all of the above. You shouldn't be wondering how you can get over him, because as long as you continue to be the girl you're today, you'll forever run back to him for security. A WOMAN who is sure of herself, and knows her worth, will find it very easy to move on from this bastard A LONG TIME AGO. Don't make life seem impossible without him. Hold your head up high, girl! You're a beautiful, and intelligent woman who deserves nothing but the best. Stop talking/thinking that non sense. Chin up. It all starts with you! The way you treat yourself, the way you present yourself to others, is what you'll attract and is how you'll be treated by men.

• Not everyone can have a Louie Vutton, because they can't afford such luxury. You have to work hard to own something as valuable as that.

Not like a cheap purse from Walmart that you can use, and abuse, because you can get another one like it tomorrow, no problem! You get what I'm saying?

What Guys Said 15

• Pretty sure the only reason you would let him know is that you want his attention. Why would you tell someone that personal shit when they don't want anything to do with your life? Exes will throw their drama in your face expecting you to care. If we are no longer a couple, your drama has no part in my life.

• Well then... I had my first misdemeanor dwi in 2013. I saw three different treatment centers and no casa no home no honey no nadie no nothing. Life is like this honey you look where you are if you are ready for more then maybe sometimes someone special can tag along. And from reading above what you wrote you're ready to open that passenger door. But be patient it doesn't always come when we expect it the most. You want somebody new but you can't let go. Honey its normal. Its in my opinion to go have some variety. And remember that word.

• I'm sorry you ate suffering, I don't think tat you should tell him about the accident because he is trying to maintain a separation from you

• if he's done to that extreme to not allow you to contact him, then don't.

• y do u want him to know frst qtn.. y r u in pain.. talk to another guy bc he had moved on by blocking u

• No. He is your EX. Your current problems are yours alone.

• i don't think it would accomplish very much

• Take a rebound

• some let him know.. he'll make it worst

• If you're trying to get over him. Then it is non of his business.

• hmm financial help i think? sorry but your question imply that.

• r u still crazy for him

• Yeah I want him back still

• I don't think he still feels the same. He seems like he moved on. He blocked me everywhere. Last time we spoke I wanted to get back together with him this was a month ago and he said some very mean stuff to me and blocked me after that. Yday when my accident happened I msgd him and my msgs weren't getting delievered that's how I know I am blocked. I don't know how else to contact him

• find new friends don't beg him to be with you

• you shouldn't care about ex's. i mean, they're ex's. they should be out of your life

• why do you want him to know about your accident? seems he's not interested in you anymore. let him go his own way.

What Girls Said 3

• in this case, reaching out to him is a bad idea.

why? because you'll feel worse if he rejects you. at this stage, you should be takling to a professional about your issues.

• by blocking you he has clearly shown he hates you. i don't know circumstances but only a face encounter stand a chance of this. dress extra sexy with a lot boob and leg exposure. flirt with him gently if he grants you a get together. seems like a lost cause

• Don't give him so much power in your head... get distracted by other means like doing hobbies, joining a club or going out. The best revenge it's to live happy