Text the ex or nah?

broke up a few months ago I don't want to get back with her but I still want to talk to her to understand what went on. last time I ask her if she wants to talk about this she said no. I'm leaving the country soon in this my last opportunity. I just want to clear my mind about it. I have some unanswered questions for her. text the ex or nah??

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I wouldn't. She didn't reply the last time, why would she now? Sometimes it is just better to leave it this way, without any talk.

I personally experienced that it doesn't make a difference, you are going to hear things you don't want to hear. And it can happen that the feelings come back and you even have more questions.

Just focus on yourself, eventually you will accept that it is over and you are not getting any answers on your questions.

What Girls Said 16

• if you need closure text her and let her know what's up but from your previous attempt she doesn't want to reopen the past...

• I understand that but it sucks not to have closure

• don't know if such a place

• a wise man once told me time and new opportunity will allow you to get over anything

• you need clear answer maybe to move on. so, ask her and tell her you need answers to stop being confused

• It's worth a shot! What do you have to lose?

• Sure. If you want answers, then get them.

• Text her.. why wait? Best to text then to think to yourself with a "what if?" Every second.

• Nah 💁🏽

• Unanswered question u have make u so confused. therefore u must talk to deal with some problems. at least this will cause to go on ur own paths

• Go for it.

• last time I tried she did not give the time of day

• How long ago was this? I would suggest you explain that you just wanted to know what happened since you are going to leave the country. I think if you really explain that she will be touched. It's important you get stuff like that off your chest so you don't leave thinking "why?"...

• thanks :)

• no never a good idea to dwell on the past. it ended for a reason just leave it at that.

• how do you erradicate any thoughts in your mind. if you still have qeustions about what happened?

• You really can't. But with time you learn to deal with it, if you are to try and talk to her again, more unanswered questions are gonna come up and its just going to be harder to get over her.

• great point

• You have nothing to loose so go for it! You may regret later for not trying.

• I would ask. Not knowing why isn't the best feeling

• Fuck no

• text her

• what's to say it will be no different than last time

• if it's purely for closure, it should be fine. make sure you have no feelings what so ever though

• it all depends on if she is willing to give me some time

• my mind is clear I want only answers from her no feelings

• then go for it and attempt it... the worst thing that could happen is no closure which does act as a sort of closure because you realize she really isn't good for you not cares enough to provide you such things

• Personally I wouldn't

• if you don't want to come together there's no point of talking

• what about my own personal clarify

• If u think that these questions bother u a lot then tell her.

• thank you