hey I like playing games and stuff and I can be competitive when I wanna be, but if I'm hanging out with a girl and were playing a game, do I let her win? kick her ass? Cheat? or just pretend to try and look pathetic...?

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't let us win..and if you do, don't let us know about it because then it makes us feel like you think we're incapable. Just be competetive but not too competetive to teh point where we think "this guy is annoying." or "this guy has some issues" lol. Just play the game normally...you never know, she might be competetive too :)

What Girls Said 4

• hahhahaha none of the above. Just play the game and have fun. Never let a girl win it makes us feel like were not good enough to win on our own. When ever I'm playing a game with a guy and I win I want to know that I won far and square lol. If the guy wins than he knows that he won with out me letting him win lol. Everyone gets competitive just as long as when you win your not being a ass and rubbing it in the other person face.

• totally agree with fayeberlene.

• lol just turn it into a competitive thing. don't let her win, actually try to win, play as if you were playing with anyone else and just joke around with her and stuff it should be fun haha. goood luck! :)

• always let her win the 1st game or w.e. so she feels good bout it but she will always kno ether you suck at tht game or you let her win so ywea let her win the 1st game but then if you want ask 4 a rematch and win or at least try.

What Guys Said 1

• haha I let her win the first game always...then challenge to a rematch and destroy her...

:P just so she feels good about winning one but "knows"