Shall I be brutal to my ex?

my ex broke my heart and he's being evil towards me.. my best friend told me to tell him that i faked it every time.. and the bad thing about it is.. it's actually true. Guys, what would you think or say if your ex told you this? I wanna ruin his ego.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• I see all these posts about EXes... Why does my ex not like me? This and that about an ex... should we get back together...

An EX means.. in the past. In my life, after any break up, an EX is out of my mind. I move on almost immediately and never think of, try to contact, check up on, etc...

Breakups happen for a reason...

I'm not talking about someone who moved away... I'm talking about relationships that ended due to cheating, abuse, incompatibility and such...

Who CARES about an EX? Who cares about what an EX thinks of them?

Then "breaks"... what's that all about? all this is is an admission you can't commit in a relationship. Taking a vacation from a relationship isn't going to fly.

ALSO... getting back together after a breakup.. or chasing someone to get back together... sorry folks, the same issues are gonna be there.

This "closure" What's that about? No such thing... So what? It's over.. there is your closure.

Move on... where you found one guy/gal, there will always be more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be happy, strong, fortunate and succesful WITHOUT HIM. Don't say things, DO THINGS. Show him that he was only keeping you up, and you can be so much more now that he's gone. Don't do it to hurt him, but do it for yourself. He'll automatically be

• He called me fat a few months ago after we broke up, so my revenge is to get a kick ass figure. I want to lose weight for myself anyway, but it makes me more determined knowing he'll regret saying it. But i completely agree with you!

• That's good :) Show him what he lost

What Guys Said 5

• If you think like this all it shows is that you're still thinking about him and that he hurt you. What you should do is forget about him and focus on your life and live it well.

• If you want to do damage find someone better and create a healthy relationship.

• if he's called you fat, he's a complete loser. you don't need to satisfy his ego or validate him. be happy with who you are as a person... if you would like to have a kick-ass figure, do it for yourself, and not because he taunted you.

• why even care about his ego or what so ever he says? totally ignore him nothing matters now. may u find peace in life :)

• tell him you got a boyfriend that's bigger than he was and really makes you scream

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!