How long do you take to heal from a (1YR+) relationship?

I really want to know everyones time that they took.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I took a couple of months to move on from my longest relationship. I knew it was coming to an end before we broke up though so that probably sped things up. Also having friends to talk to about it and realising it wasn't a good relationship anyway helped me move on.

Most Helpful Guy

• there's no answer to that

• There isn't an answer, I just wanna know how long it took for people to recover from a break up when the relationship lasted about more than a Year.

• With me, it took a couple weeks. That being said, it was a toxic relationship that I broke off because it was hurting me more being in it. But if you're trying to gauge other peoples' times and make one for yourself, it doesn't work like that. It's going to depend on how you felt, how it ended, who you are, what you do, etc etc. From how you speak, it seems the wound is fresh, and I'm sorry that this happened to you. But this is something you'll need to figure out on your own.

• No broo, it's not that I'm gonna estimate a time for me to recover, and I didn't break up with anybody. I just wanted to know the time it took for people to recover that's all broski.

What Girls Said 2

• Like the same amount of time

• Like your relationship lasted 1Yr+ and you guys broke up, how long would it take to recover?

• Maybe a bit longer then the actual relationship. But everyone takes the time they need to heal

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!