My ex still likes me?

I was in a relationship for a month. My ex was in a relationship for 2 years before that therefore she's afraid that she might get hurt and she'll not be able to handle it. She broke up with me saying that we'll have to break up sooner or later. The bond was very strong between us and we both loved each other very much. We're in the same class and she keeps looking at me all the time when I'm not looking. I can tell that she still loves me. It's been 5 months after the breakup. And we haven't talked for 3 months as we had a big fight. Can I still win her over despite of her insecurities? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Winning her over is up to you and if you want to put your heart at risk. If she decided to let you go then she obviously know what she was doing. You don't need anyone who doesn't know what she wants because past hurt shouldn't be an excuse for a breakup. Don't get me wrong, I've been hurt as well and I tend to retaliate whenever miscommunicate something because I think that guy will be like the others from my past. It's been 5months and still no response? You can take the chance rather to regret you not taking it but everything happens for a reason so don't force anything.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1