What do I do about my ex's (crazy) new gf? Sos?

So I dated this guy for a while but we've been broken up for over two years now. We talked every once in a while after we broke up but I stopped contacting him when he started dating a new girl a couple months ago. Our breakup was amicable and I even considered us friends afterwards but recently he blocked me on Snapchat and Instagram. I really don't care all that much but I am super confused. He's close with my little brother and frequently asks him how I'm doing so I find it hard to believe that he would do it. Whenever my brother mentions me he seems to genuinely care about how my life is going. I think it was his girlfriend who did it because she's been stalking me on all social media and has been taking about me to some people they go to school with. I'm away at college and haven't even attempted talking to either one of them but hey ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I'm really thinking all of this is because she's insecure wth herself/their relationship but I don't know what to do. Do I let it go? Do I ask him? I also recently found out that she cheated on him so it makes things a lot harder. He's a great guy and I don't want to lose our friendship over this but I don't know what to do. This is frustrating ugh!!! If anyone has been through this before/has some advice that would be sweet :)))

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you need to say anything? You're not really friends, you're just amicable ex's.
    His girlfriend, crazy or not, is his problem and I think you should just leave him to it

What Guys Said 2

• Let him go. He's your ex, not your present. Just live your life and move on.

• let it go. it's a learning experience for him

What Girls Said 1

• Just let it go. If she's as crazy as you think she'll be out of his life soon anyway.