What is his problem?

My ex deleted me off of his MySpace and Facebook recently and I don't even bother him and I don't even care what he does or who he dates. but as soon as he started dating this new girl he deleted me. Any reason for this? or is he just being a typical jerk?

i know but just things he's said to me and now all of a sudden he's deleting me. I was just wondering but thanks I guess he is just moving on

40

Most Helpful Girl

• He may have not done it to hurt you. I just deleted my ex from my Facebook. He didn't bother me at all. I just needed to delete him to help me move on. I'm starting to see new people and I just didn't want to stay attached to him. He's probably just trying to move on. He may try to be friendly with you again after some time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• he's just moving on and doesn't see a reason to keep you around. it's very normal, not everybody wants to remain buddy buddy with an ex.

• He's moving on; Why shouldn't he have?

• the other girl probably knows about you is jealous and made him delete you.