If you knew your ex wanted to get back with you, would you talk to them everyday all day?

321

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the ex and why we broke up.

For the most of them, nope, you're an ex for a reason and my life is too far gone to try to get you up to speed with everything.

If it was a specific one, I'd think very deep about it or I would just remind her she's having a moment of weakness and need to find that strength to move forward again.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• No. If we are good friends with no ill feelings and both can move on from the 'trying to get the ither' stuff we could stay friends but this is rare

• Only if I love her very much and feel like its worth giving chance.

• No. I wouldn't talk to any of them at all.

They had their chance, they blew it, fuck them.

• Depends if the relationship ended on good terms. If my ex didn't play around with four different guys and instead she moved or something, then yeah.

• no and no dont think about getting back you left each other once and once will happen again and again... you had reasons to leave each other first time and they are still there

• Ah no. Dont get back to go with exes people!

• i would talk to them but "everyday all day" hmm i gotta talk to six other girls.. just kidding lol, i think we both would get bored of each other.

• Hell no !!

• Not if I didn't want them back, they're the ex for a reason..

• Nope. I would avoid her altogether.

• Depends on how badly you need if you in relationship with someone else then stick to new guy if u still single you may try returning back

• My ex? Haha. No I wouldn't.

• Yes I would

• yeah but only if you want him back to

• That's my delima... I'm the one who wants him back he said he's unsure because of what transpired between us before the breakup... but we continued to talk everyday all day for 5 months

• will if he dont want tou back his loss and i would like to get to know you

• why he left... and why is he comming back... 2 main things to ask..

• maybe we talk but can't love her like before

• depends on why u broke and now reason why u want to get back! once these r clear you know it

• nop
    I would not

• she wants to. I blocked her

What Girls Said 2

• i don't rule things out

• I wouldn't get back with him